Checking out circulating library books is easy and free, you just need a Law Library Circulation Card!
The required documentation to obtain a card is detailed below and also in the Law Library’s Circulation Policy.
A great perk of having a card is the ability to access the Law Library’s Remote Access Databases from any internet capable computer.
Come into the Downtown Law Library and get your card today!
1. Arizona residents must present
1) a valid Arizona driver’s license or Arizona State I.D., with current address, plus another form of address verification (such as a recent local utility bill or personalized check) or
2) a valid Arizona driver’s license or Arizona State I.D., address not correct, plus 2 other forms of address verification with the correct address and provide their name, full address, phone number and driver’s license number.
2. Arizona attorneys must present their bar card and provide their name, bar number and phone number.
3. Employees of law firms or attorneys must present a current valid Arizona driver’s license or Arizona State I.D., have an authorization letter on file and provide the firm or attorney’s name and phone number.
4. Maricopa County employees must present a Maricopa County badge and provide their name, department and phone number.
Questions? Contact us!